Effective date: 05-07-2020
We welcome you and thank you for visiting our website www.acuchat.ca Our Company HolisticBridge LLC, (also referred to herein as “HolisticBridge”, “We,” Us,” “Our company,” “Our website”] is committed to providing you with an undulating service while also protecting your Personal Information and emphasizing your right to privacy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information we collect
- How we use your information
- Third-party sites and hyperlinks
- Data security
- Data retention
- Data disclosure
- Your rights
- Policy changes
- Children user’s policy
- Contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
However, Personal Information that we collect from you are usually provisions gotten through the registration page when you are trying to sign-up for an account with us.
These are classes of Information we collect include/extract from you and your device;
- User-Personal Information: whenever you visit our Site, we may collect your name, email, address, and date of birth. Please be aware that if you login or share any information through any third party social media sites (e.g., Facebook) we may collect Information made available through such media.
- Geolocal Information: Additionally, we may also extract other Information relating your geolocation and travel interests if necessary to enhance your experience with us.
- Device Information: These a some certain information extracted from your device, which may include Information specific to your mobile device (e.g. operating system, model, maker, the advertising identifier, and some other Information); Information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and signal strength relating to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth functionality, and similar technical data. We can extract this Information even if you are not logged in to the application or you are offline on the Site.
- Location Information: We may use the geolocation data transmitted from your mobile device’s GPS unit, as well as Information inferred from your mobile number (such as your area code), to determine your location and use it for marketing and analyzing customer information. This Information enables us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within our third-party or merchant locations.
- Non-Identifying Information: Non-identifying Information is Information such as your operating system, mobile device information, carrier information, time zone, cookie information, geolocation data, referring URL, browser, usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider, from your IP address or third-party analytics tools. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as your wireless provider, this Information alone cannot usually be used to identify you or directly refers to you in any manner.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information you provided on the Site relative to the Service you are accessing from the Website is used in the following ways;
- We use your Personal Information to improve how we serve you better and to enhance the betterment of the services we provide.
- We use your Information also in the process of delivering your local health and wellness product upon request and other functional operations of the Site.
- Also, we use the provisional Information to maintain and improve our promotional communications and coaching engagement between ourselves and you.
- Your Information can also be used to protect and investigate any form of fraudulent, ingenuine, unauthorized, and criminal activities that might or have taken place through your account.
- To generate administrative reports, communication, technical notice, updates, and security alerts that may be communicated to you.
THIRD PARTIES AND HYPERLINKS
HolisticBridge on occasion uses third-party advertising technology to serve ads when you visit sites upon which we advertise. As part of this relationship, HolisticBridge does not share any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. HolisticBridge uses multiple third-party analytics technology, to improve the usefulness of the site. HolisticBridge also uses that information to improve the quality of our service and the site’s performance, by providing more relevant content to you during your visits.
While HolisticBridge think we have strong defenses in place, to keep your data safe, no one can ever guarantee that hackers won’t be able to break into our sites or steal your data while it is stored or flowing from you to us or vice versa.We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, and misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information.
If it is6 that sensibly essential or required to meet legal or administrative requirements, resolve a dispute, avoid misrepresentation and misuse, or uphold our terms and conditions, we will likewise keep holding some of your Information, regardless of whether it is no longer required to provide our services to you.
HolisticBridge may disclose your Personal Information and other information you provide to the third party, based on reorganization, sale or merger of assets of HolisticBridge or its division. Any group or a third party we sell our asset to or transfer our ownership will have the right to continue to use the information you provided. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties to market their products or services to you. We contractually require these third parties to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Yоu have the following right that we will always work to uphold our respect to your public data;
- We reserve the sole right to request for deleting, erasing, or otherwise dispose-off of any of your data from the database whenever it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
- The right to complain about a supervisory data authority or any other regulatory body of public data retention.
- The reserve right to request for a copy of your data which is in our possession.
- The right to have your data rectified if any of your data held by us is incorrect or incomplete. Please contact our customer service for amendment in the case of misappropriation of data storage.
- The right to object us using your public, professional data for particular рurроѕе or рurроѕеѕ.
- The right to be informed about our mode of collection and use of your public, personal data.
- Users financial information is only stored on the order of the user to process future transactions. You have the right to opt-out of the option to save your financial information anytime.
- Our Email listing is done for promotional purpose only, and we do not sell your email to the third party or any of our subsidiaries.
- Our user’s demographics are stored in third-party software to ensure we give your paramount privacy concern. This Prіvасу policy should tell Yоu еvеrуthіng you nееd to know, but уоu саn always соntасt us to find out more or to ask аnу ԛuеѕtіоnѕ via the “contact us” feature.
- You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be updated, deleted, or corrected. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below email@example.com.
HolisticBridge LLC reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this policy without giving you notice through the contact information we have on file for you. Your continued use of HolisticBridge website or services after this policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the policy, as amended.
CHILDREN USER’S POLICY
For more Information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to contact our Data Protection Officer or visit our Privacy Compliance Officer
(PUT YOUR COMPLIANCE OFFICER ADDRESS HERE)
Or our head office address at;
4027 114ST NW Edmonton Alberta,
Or our support mail at firstname.lastname@example.org You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e. your place of habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before your local supervisory authority.